Course Type : Qualification
Course Duration : 1 year (six workshops across the year)
EDEXCEL Diploma, QCF Level 3
This qualification is accredited with a minimum of 64 Credits. It is a part time work-based qualification for learners who work with children in an Early Years settings. You must be in paid or voluntary work for approximately three days a week (800 hours over the year) in a suitable setting.
The qualification gives learners the opportunity to:
• to demonstrate competence as an Early Years Educator; Child-minder or Nursery Nurse.
• to develop knowledge and skills related to the specified job roles in early years education
• to have existing skills recognised
• to achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification
• to develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning
The course is delivered by six workshops and monthly support sessions over the duration of the year, together with assessor support and assessment in the workplace.
Note: To be a qualified level 3 early years worker, you must have the equivalent of grade C in English and Maths or level 2 functional skills.
Duration: 1 Year (six workshops across the year)
Time: 10.00am - 3.30pm
You will be required to attend an interview for