Course Type : Qualification
Course Duration : 1 Year
This qualification is accredited with a minimum of 64 Credits. It is a part time work- based qualification for learners who work with children in an Early Years settings. You must be a paid member of staff working for approximately 3 days a week (800 hours over the year) and hold a GCSE in English Language and Mathematics at a Grade C.
The qualification gives learners the opportunity to:
• to demonstrate competence as an Early Years Educator; Child-minder or Nursery Nurse.
• to develop knowledge and skills related to the specified job roles in early years education
• to have existing skills recognised
• to achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification
• to develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning
The course is delivered by 6 workshops and monthly support sessions over the duration of the year, together with assessor support and assessment in the workplace.
Duration: 1 Year
Time: 10.00am - 3.30pm
You will be required to attend an interview for this course.