Why Should You Take This Course?
These qualifications encourage an understanding of the knowledge and the skills needed to care for young children.
You will cover:
- Children's growth, learning and development
You will study a variety of units including:
- Growth and development of young children
- Respecting and valuing children
- Supporting babies to play
- Finding out about Forest Schools
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed by your tutor or assessor using a range of methods. This could include tasks set by CACHE such as designing charts or leaflets, coursework or methods such as oral questioning.
What could I do next?
Upon achievement of this qualification, learners can progress onto a Level 2 qualification.