Bexhill College Mission
Vision - 'Outstanding College, Outstanding Opportunities'
Providing transformational educational opportunities which inspire all our students to achieve their potential.
- Inspiring Learning: To provide transformational learning opportunities through a responsive curriculum, where inspirational teaching and enriching opportunities raises students’ aspirations, and maximises their positive participation in society.
- Community Cohesion:To perpetuate an inclusive College community which promotes and celebrates diversity, that respects and values the individual and provides an environment in which all members can flourish and reach their potential.
- Purposeful Partnerships:To work in collaboration using the synergy of positive relationships to achieve excellence, both within the College, the wider community and with our external partners.
- Financial Resilience:To maintain a strong financial position to continue to support and enhance the delivery of the curriculum, sustain a vibrant and safe learning environment and invest to support innovation and growth.
The College has identified the following six values to underpin our work.
- Excellence: Pursuing excellence in everything we do
- Can do attitude: Looking for solutions in every challenge
- Courage: Taking the right decisions in each situation
- Respect: Always acting with integrity and treating others with dignity
- Team working: Achieving success thorough working with others
- Achievement driven: Having the energy and enthusiasm to achieve outstanding results