Course Type : Qualification
Course Duration : 1 Year
This qualification is accredited with a minimum of 64 credits. It is a part-time, work-based qualification for learners who work with children in an Early Years setting. You must be in paid or voluntary work for approximately three days a week (800 hours over the year) in a suitable setting.
The qualification gives learners the opportunity to:
• demonstrate competence as an Early Years Educator; Child-minder or Nursery Nurse
• develop knowledge and skills related to the specified job roles in early years education
• have existing skills recognised
• achieve a nationally-recognised
Level 3 qualification
• develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning
The course is delivered by weekly classes and individual support sessions over the duration of the year, together with assessor support and assessment in the workplace.
First Session: Mon 16th Sept 2019
DURATION: 1 Year (1 evening a week)
Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm
You will be required to attend an interview for this course
You can apply and pay for this course online.Enrol and book online
If you wish to apply for 2019-2020 academic year, please complete the online application form.