Why Should You Take This Course?
This course will be suitable for anyone wanting to learn more about working with children and adults. The Health and Childcare course will give you an understanding of the skills and knowledge needed to work with children and adults.
You will study a variety of units which may include:
• Musical experiences for children
• Books, stories and rhymes for children
• Encouraging children to eat healthily
• Physical activities with children
• Creative and leisure activities for adults in Health and Social Care
• Health and Social Care needs
• Job opportunities in Health and Social Care
• Communication with adults and children
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed by your tutor using a variety of methods. This will include: written assignments, posters, practical assessments and discussions.
What could I do next?
Upon achieving this qualification, you can progress onto a Level 2 qualification or an apprenticeship.
If you wish to apply for 2019-2020 academic year, please complete the online application form.